Hi D.J.B. and Melvin C

I've sent you both a modified Default theme (Default theme-LP.dax) and a modified Crisp theme (Crisp-LP.dax).
These themes include a feature I've called 'LP mode'.

In order to split a track list in two, and add 'SIDE 1' and 'SIDE 2' headings to the respective parts, this is what you have to do:

1. Enable LP-mode for the chosen theme
2. Set the album format to 'LP' or 'LP box set'
3. Identify the last track of Side 1

Here's a more detailed explanation:
-------------------------------------------------
1. Enable LP-mode for the chosen theme
1.1 Unzip and place the two .DAX files in your Templates folder (probably (c:\program files\orangecd\templates)
1.2 Run OrangeCD
1.3 Click View, then Preferences, and finally the Theme tab.
1.4 Select one of the two modified themes from the dropdown list (Default theme-LP or Crisp-LP)
1.5 Scroll thru the Theme settings and make sure that the 'Enable LP mode (split track list)' setting is checked. If not, check it.
1.6 Click OK

2. Set the album format to 'LP' or 'LP box set'
2.1 Now select an album from OrangeCD.
2.2 Right-click anywhere in the album page, and select Properties from the menu
2.3 Select the General tab (of the Record properties window)
2.4 Select "LP" or "LP box set" from the Format dropdown list
2.5 Click OK

3. Identify the last track of Side 1
3.1 Right-click the last track of the LP's side 1, and select Properties from the menu
3.2 Select the Recording tab
3.3 Check the Interview checkbox
3.4 Click OK

You should now have a split tracklist with SIDE 1 and SIDE 2 headings.

Repeat 2-3 for each LP in your collection.

So what does the Interview checkbox have to do with the price of eggs? Well, since OCD doesn't have any custom properties at the track level (Andrei is evidently adding them in the 6.0 release) , I had to select one of the excisting predefined properties. It could just as well have been one of the other track properties (Multichannel, Orchestra, Personal Notes etc.) but I figured Interview is most likely a rarely used property.

Note that I haven't done anything with the track numbers. In other words the track numbers on side 2 do not start with 1. That would require an additional javascript.