Thread: How about BIOGRAPHY in user templates?

Default How about BIOGRAPHY in user templates?

Andrei,

Great to see that CLICK TO ADD links now work correctly - you get taken to the right fields. And that the drop-down COUNTRY OF ORIGIN list in ARTIST PROFILE is now populated. What would be really useful, though, would be to be allowed to show BIOGRAPHY info somewhere on the template (I would like to put it on the QUICK INFO page).

Keep up the new beta releases - it went very quiet for too long in August. Still, I guess we have to allow you a holiday!

Default Re: How about BIOGRAPHY in user templates?

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWERS
    Great to see that CLICK TO ADD links now work correctly - you get taken to the right fields. And that the drop-down COUNTRY OF ORIGIN list in ARTIST PROFILE is now populated. What would be really useful, though, would be to be allowed to show BIOGRAPHY info somewhere on the template (I would like to put it on the QUICK INFO page).
    All new and old fields will eventually be available in templates. Template engine will change pretty soon (no worries - it will still be compatible with what you have now), the fields are not there yet just to avoid double work.

Andrei