Basically, i inserted the following command into the tracklist section of teh Advanced webpage look:

<a href="file://e:/My Music/<!--[artist/]--> - (<!--[releasedate/]-->) <!--[title/]-->/<!--[tracknum/]--> - <!--[tracktitle/]-->.mp3">Play</a>

This command inserts a Play link, which when clicked, opens the mp3 file and starts playing it. BUT, this won;t work for all files as OCD puts in "1" as tracknumber, while all my mp3's are named as "01".

My mp3's are named like that so they maintain numerical order, so would it be possible that OCD also uses the double digits all the time? Either that, or if you could implement a way where i could have a placeholder like <---[mp3location]---> which links to where the mp3 is on my harddrive.

Here is an extract of the code where i added in the extra line

<!--[volume]-->
<!--[if(volumename)]-->
&amp;nbsp;<br><!--[volumename/]--> [<!--[volumetime/]-->]
<!--[/if]-->
<table border=0 cellpadding=0>
<!--[track]-->
<tr><td valign=top><!--[tracknum/]-->.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;</td>
<!--[if($TRACKPAGES)]-->
<!--[if(lyrics)]-->
<td width="100%" valign=top><!--[tracklink]--><!--[tracktitle/]--><!--[/tracklink]--> &amp;nbsp;<!--[tracktime/]--></td></tr>
<!--[else]-->
<td width="100%" valign=top><!--[tracktitle/]--> &amp;nbsp;<i><small><!--[tracktime/]--> <a href="file://e:/My Music/<!--[artist/]--> - (<!--[releasedate/]-->) <!--[title/]-->/<!--[tracknum/]--> - <!--[tracktitle/]-->.mp3">Play</a> </small></i></td></tr>
<!--[/if]-->
<!--[else]-->
<td width="100%" valign=top><!--[tracktitle/]--> &amp;nbsp;<i><small><!--[tracktime/]--></small></i></td></tr>
<!--[/if]-->
<!--[if(trackartist)]-->
<tr><td></td><td valign=top><i><!--[trackartist/]--></i></td></tr>
<!--[/if]-->
<!--[/track]-->
</table>
<!--[/volume]-->