PDA

View Full Version : Font size in Orange CD

mcow1
02-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Suddenly the "Normal" font size in Orange CD has gotten much larger. In View there is no option for a smaller font. Any ideas on making it smaller?

Jazz_North
02-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Did you download version 6.5.1?

Suddenly the "Normal" font size in Orange CD has gotten much larger. In View there is no option for a smaller font. Any ideas on making it smaller?

mcow1
02-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Did you download version 6.5.1?
Yes, just did. But nothing changed. No matter what font size I pick it doesn't change

Jazz_North
02-07-2014, 11:24 AM
I was actually wondering whether something in the new version had caused the change in font size because the Default dax file that comes with it seems to have some new font size statements (at least they are not in the dax I use, which is based on a considerably older default dax). However switching to that default didn't change the font size for me. You didn't change any Windows settings did you?

andrei_c
02-11-2014, 07:03 PM
It sounds like system-wide setting has changed. Try going to Windows Control Panel and type "Font" in search bar on top. Look for command named "Make text and other items larger or smaller".

Andrei