PDA

View Full Version : re-registration problem

dmarkun
12-16-2012, 11:18 PM
I've installed OrangeCD on a new computer with win7 (for first use I used "restore from backup" rather than "open existing database"). I entered registration info no problem and when using the program the about page says it's registered to me. After I close and reopen, the registration box appears again asking for the info. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I think the reg code is fine, anybody have some ideas about how to make it stick?

andrei_c
12-21-2012, 12:12 AM
I just sent you an email with new license key.

Andrei

PatrickP
12-25-2012, 07:28 PM
I am having the same issue.

andrei_c
12-26-2012, 03:54 PM
I am having the same issue.

Hi Patrick,

Replied to your mail as well.

Andrei

HD
02-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Hi Andrei,same problem, I formatted the drive and now does not accept the registration key.In past you gave me a .reg file that I plugged in the register but does not work. My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate.

rcarljohnson
12-20-2014, 07:32 PM
I too am now experiencing this same problem. I have a Windows 8 PC and I enter my registration key. The program shows registered and then I am fine to use the program until the next time I open the program. Then it asks for the registration key all over again.

Bob Johnson

andrei_c
12-25-2014, 10:57 AM
I too am now experiencing this same problem. I have a Windows 8 PC and I enter my registration key. The program shows registered and then I am fine to use the program until the next time I open the program. Then it asks for the registration key all over again.

Bob Johnson

Hi Bob,

Please check your PM inbox.

Andrei

Kawika
01-31-2015, 05:14 AM
Has all support been completely discontinued? I'm having the same reg key problem as listed above, as I had to reinstall my OS. No luck with the contact button nor with direct email. It's a shame. I really like this program.

andrei_c
02-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Has all support been completely discontinued? I'm having the same reg key problem as listed above, as I had to reinstall my OS. No luck with the contact button nor with direct email. It's a shame. I really like this program.

Hi Kawika,

Please check your private messages, I've just sent you the instructions.

Andrei

Lanciferion
05-12-2015, 06:55 PM
I e-mailed you 3 or 4 days ago about this same issue. Could you please get back to me soon.

Thanks, Lance Green.

tulga
10-17-2015, 06:17 PM
I am having the same issue with latest OCD and Windows 10 machine. Wrote to the support line. Hopefully I will get a response soon.

andrei_c
10-18-2015, 03:55 PM
I am having the same issue with latest OCD and Windows 10 machine. Wrote to the support line. Hopefully I will get a response soon.

Replied by email. The problem has nothing to do with Windows 10.

Andrei

tulga
10-18-2015, 06:07 PM
New code works! Thanks Andrei.

kaj174
10-20-2015, 05:54 PM
Andrei
having same problem key does not work

Mathias
11-15-2015, 07:51 AM
I had the same issue with Version 6.5.4. I installed 6.5.5 and the log in problem is gone.

Thanks Andrei!

mike.elcock
09-28-2016, 11:37 AM
I have the same issue. Just moved over to a laptop.

RSF
05-20-2017, 09:15 AM
Greetings Andrei!?,

I'm having re-registration problems too! At last moved from XP! Only up to Windows 7! Reg key works with v5.0.0, but when I upgrade to v6.5.4, it asks me to register, again... And cannot read dab file on 5.0.0, so... can you help me?

Updating...:"Found out that after v6 it uses a different licensing scheme. The new version should automaticaly ugrade it, through some kind of web server connection. Problem seems that v6.5.7..., at least, doesn't do that anymore. So I've found v6.4.7 (I did keep some previous versions, just in case!), upgraded with that one first, them with the last version and all went well!

Anybody needing to do that, and not having a v6.4.... version knows now where and whom to ask! (Not wanting to surpass Andrei!)"

andrei_c
05-23-2017, 01:45 AM
I'm having re-registration problems too! At last moved from XP! Only up to Windows 7! Reg key works with v5.0.0, but when I upgrade to v6.5.4, it asks me to register, again... And cannot read dab file on 5.0.0, so... can you help me?

Just sent you a private message with new code. Thanks!

Andrei

PastaVino
12-27-2018, 02:52 PM
I have just replaced my laptop and am running into this problem. My license key does not persist between sessions. Is the only solution to get a new license key? Please help. Thanks.

fleitao
04-18-2020, 03:33 PM
Hi,
I know it's been a long time since these forums are used but i am also having an issue with re-registration. I have the reg key but it's not working after all these years. I had to reinstall and now i'm not sure how to get this working again. If anyone can help me with instructions i'd be much appreciated.

Thanks