PDA

View Full Version : Changed path

Jazz_North
10-05-2012, 04:53 PM
In order to better organize my hard discs I had to move some music files and now I need to change the paths for them in OCD. I thought I knew how to do a rescan on these, but apparently I don't. I know this has been discussed and a solution given, but I cannot find the post using the search function with "path", "move", "change", "rescan". I hope someone has a better memory than me and can point me to the posts.

andrei_c
10-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Try these steps:
http://www.firetongue.com/kb/howto:movecoll

Andrei

Jazz_North
10-09-2012, 06:48 PM
That's it. Just a note to add. The view cannot be the tracks view as Rescan is not a right click option if that is the view.

fleitao
10-28-2012, 09:32 PM
That's it. Just a note to add. The view cannot be the tracks view as Rescan is not a right click option if that is the view.

I'm trying this but can't seem to make it work... It all goes well until it asks for the first location, when i enter it it simply does nothing more... i then try to rescan again it it simply does nothig... i'm on win 7 64bit, not sure if this has something to do... can you help ?

fleitao
10-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Hi, i've been trying this but it's not working for me... After i indicate where the files can be found for the first mismatch, the program simply does nothing. It doesn't complete the task. If i try again it does nothing also, just can't seem to make it work. I have the lastest build running on Win 7, if anyone can help i'd appreciate.