PDA

View Full Version : Total Track Times Per Format

sbeck201
10-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I'd like to find out the total track times of my CDs so that I can determine how much hard disk storage space I'll need to back them up as lossless files. Although OrangeCD gives the total length of the whole database, I want to be able to select a single format (e.g. CD or CD Single).

Anybody know of a way to do this?

Thanks,

Steven

gurnemanz
10-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Do an advanced search and select format from the field menu and CD as the value. This will find all CDs. In the search results Select All using ctrl +a and the totals should appear in the info bar at the bottom. Alarmingly, my total comes to 3799.30.25 - which probably means I shall die before I have listened to everything.

BLOWERS
10-03-2012, 10:23 AM
I'd like to find out the total track times of my CDs so that I can determine how much hard disk storage space I'll need to back them up as lossless files. Although OrangeCD gives the total length of the whole database, I want to be able to select a single format (e.g. CD or CD Single).

Anybody know of a way to do this?

Thanks,

Steven

Try Advanced Search then define your format. In the Results pane, highlight all. Total time and size appears at bottom.

sbeck201
10-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Thanks.

Knew it wouldn't be too difficult.

My total came to 1939:17:38.

Steven