PDA

View Full Version : Cue sheets

musimath
01-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Hi,
I am new to Orange CD Catalog. I own a rather big collection of CDs ripped as flac or ape files, each generally as a unique big ape or flac file, with its accompanying cuesheet file, and I use foobar to play them. I don't know how to read the cue sheets from Orange CD Catalog: when I select from the database one of these ape or flac files and press F7 foobar plays it as a unique file and it does not separate the tracks.
Could anybody help me, please?
Thank you

andrei_c
01-08-2012, 05:28 AM
Hi,
I am new to Orange CD Catalog. I own a rather big collection of CDs ripped as flac or ape files, each generally as a unique big ape or flac file, with its accompanying cuesheet file, and I use foobar to play them. I don't know how to read the cue sheets from Orange CD Catalog: when I select from the database one of these ape or flac files and press F7 foobar plays it as a unique file and it does not separate the tracks.
Could anybody help me, please?
Thank you
First, OrangeCD does not support cue files.

Second, AFAIK foobar does not have a command line that allows playing fragments of big flac/ape file, so the playback of individual tracks wouldn't work anyway.