PDA

View Full Version : Start page-strange thing!

fifek
11-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Hello!

Due to my private HD crash I had to install OrangeCD on other computer, at my work (of course, I am not using the software for enterprise purposes). Fortunately I had my database backuped on USB. And - strange thing happens: after installation no start page is visible! In addition, no catalog data is visible in the main window - there is still information "Navigation to the web page is cancelled". I have Win XP Professional 2002 SP2. What is interesting - when I downloaded trial version 6.3.6, it works properly (besides info about trial version).

Where is the problem? I tried to use different configurations since "Error connecting to SlimServer at localhost:9090" appears in the OrangeCD taskbar, but it didn't help.

Is there any possibility that OrangeCD sends some info to the internet and I cannot install it with the same Key on different computer?

fifek
11-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Ah, I forgot to add that I was using ver. 6.2.1

andrei_c
11-08-2009, 03:48 AM
You need to upgrade to newer version to fix this. It's a free update and takes just few minutes from start to finish.

Start by downloading installer from http://www.firetongue.com/orgcdfull.exe and then follow instructions. Do not uninstall your current version.

Andrei