PDA

View Full Version : Orange Suite and alternate players

Lihodyr
06-20-2009, 07:36 AM
I can not force correct to work Orange Suite with AIMP2. The line "C:\Program Files\AIMP2\AIMP2.exe" "%1" does not work correctly. Help please!:(

Jazz_North
06-20-2009, 11:26 AM
I can not force correct to work Orange Suite with AIMP2. The line "C:\Program Files\AIMP2\AIMP2.exe" "%1" does not work correctly. Help please!:(

Try

"C:\Program Files\AIMP2\AIMP2.exe" "%L"

"L" not "1" (I know what the program says. "L" works for me.)

Lihodyr
06-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Don't work unfortunately

Jazz_North
06-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Don't work unfortunately

I downloaded AIMP2 and got it to work with the line I suggested

Did you have Method of playing multiple media files set to Custom command line?

And is the extension of the file you are trying to play listed under File types?

Just to note that I have not gotten any custom command line to handle queueing.

Lihodyr
06-21-2009, 07:14 AM
I downloaded AIMP2 and got it to work with the line I suggested

Did you have Method of playing multiple media files set to Custom command line?

And is the extension of the file you are trying to play listed under File types?

Just to note that I have not gotten any custom command line to handle queueing.

When I try to play full album the part of tracks is loaded in random mode. But random mode is off. All types of audio files associated with AIMP2. I play only MP3.
I have not gotten any custom command line to handle queueing so.
Excuse for my bad English. I'm from Russia.

andrei_c
06-22-2009, 08:45 PM
AIMP is not supported yet because it uses unusual file extension association method. Specifically, it registers "open" verb instead of more common "play" used by virtually any other player. And it does not seem to support queuing songs from explorer at all.

I will fix it in next update (except for queuing which needs to be implemented in AIM first). After my fix you will need to make sure AIMP is associated with file types you are using and it will just work.

In the meantime you can use "Go to Folder" feature to quickly go to mp3 folder and start playback from there.