PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Tracks

Joebugs
05-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Andrei,

I've used the new bonus tracks feature, however bonus tracks do not show or are indicated as such in the album/track pages.

Is it possible to update this feature/or theme so that "bonus tracks" are highlighted in the albums page/track page.

Are there any plans to update the default theme?

Joe

Joebugs
07-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Andrei,

Can the Bonus Track feature be enhanced to include "Demo"; "Alternate Version", "Edit", " Long Version", "Remix" etc. Additional tick boxes may be introduced or better still the introduction of a drop down menu to contain the above and more.

Joe

andrei_c
08-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Can the Bonus Track feature be enhanced to include "Demo"; "Alternate Version", "Edit", " Long Version", "Remix" etc. Additional tick boxes may be introduced or better still the introduction of a drop down menu to contain the above and more.

Hi Joe,

I added your suggestion to wishlist. I'll add something like this when I get a chance (right now CUE sheet support is higher priority :) )

Andrei

Joebugs
02-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Andrei,

Joe

Hi Joe,

I added your suggestion to wishlist. I'll add something like this when I get a chance (right now CUE sheet support is higher priority :) )

Andrei

Any news about this feature!

Joebugs
05-17-2011, 09:03 AM
Any news !!!

Andrei,

Joe

Any news about this feature!

Joebugs
11-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Andrei,

Joe

This was added to the wishlist a few years ago.

Any news about this feature?