PDA

View Full Version : FLAC tracks length

mirage93i
07-20-2007, 01:56 AM
I've tried to add some FLAC alumbs to my database.
But after scan some tracks have zero length.
So I cannot correct the album information by Freedb.

Best regards,
Alexander

msobetzko
08-03-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm having the same issue. The album shows up as unknown, although it is fully tagged. FOOBAR and Tag & Rename are recognizing all aspects of the track, but OCD does not.

Is there a particular version of FLAC or other element that keeps OCD from reading the tags.

Mike

andrei_c
08-08-2007, 01:51 AM
First, what version of OrangeCD do you use? If the problem still exists in latest version, I would really like to see the sample of FLAC file that causes it. It must be something special about audio format or tags that OrangeCD does not understand.

If you can find small FLAC and send it by e-mail to orangecd@firetongue.com, it would be perfect. Otherwise, I can setup FTP server to upload the sample file.

Andrei

andrei_c
08-08-2007, 01:52 AM
[quote=msobetzko]I'm having the same issue.

msobetzko
08-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Regarding non-reading tags: try disabling "Get info from file and directory names" option while scanning folders.

Andrei

Actually, I do have this disabled. I am using Tag & Rename and Foobar to tag my files. What is really "odd" is that if I retag them in either tool, nothing changes, the info is still ignored. But if I complete recreate the files via FOOBAR, the new files are read correctly. Unfortunately, recreating these files would be a lot of work.

msobetzko
08-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Andrei, I am sending you a FLAC file that ORANGECD has an issue reading both time and tags.

Mike

andrei_c
08-13-2007, 04:00 AM
Thanks for the sample file. I uploaded a private build to http://www.firetongue.com/support/temp/orgcdfull.exe and it should fix the problem.

Could you install and test if it really fixes the problem? If everything is good, I will add the fix to next official build.

Andrei

msobetzko
08-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Andrei, this fixed my problem. I can now see the track times and the tag data from the files (Artist, Album, etc) that I was testing.

Thank you.