PDA

View Full Version : No Individual artist names shown in Compilation Al

Subipete
06-30-2007, 10:53 PM
I have just imported a load of MP3/4 files to this program, but notice the artist names are not listed on each track, where they album is compilation (Various artists etc).
The album cannot be searched to show all tracks and each is showing "Compilation" as the artist for the album.
I have be very diligent in my management and tagging of these files through iTunes, where all is good. But this doesn't seem to import well to OtrangeCD.
I Guess I am doing something wrong, but can't work it out. Still trialling this SW and it's great apart from this little bug. If I can fix it, I'm in.

Somehow I know you guys must have this sorted, but I can't fathom it out. Any help would be great.

andrei_c
07-12-2007, 05:35 AM
I have just imported a load of MP3/4 files to this program, but notice the artist names are not listed on each track, where they album is compilation (Various artists etc).
The album cannot be searched to show all tracks and each is showing "Compilation" as the artist for the album.
I have be very diligent in my management and tagging of these files through iTunes, where all is good. But this doesn't seem to import well to OtrangeCD.
I Guess I am doing something wrong, but can't work it out. Still trialling this SW and it's great apart from this little bug. If I can fix it, I'm in.

Somehow I know you guys must have this sorted, but I can't fathom it out. Any help would be great.
It should work. Try disabling "Get info from file and directory names" option when you scan media folders. Since you care about proper mp3 tagging, you do not need this option, and it may confuse artist recognition in individual songs.

Andrei