PDA

View Full Version : CD Player

Joebugs
05-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Andrei,

These last few days when a CD stops playing it is not being automatically ejected, even though the box is checked in the Preferences/Playback (Eject Disc at the end of Play).

I don't know if other users are experiencing this problem. It could be a bug in Version 6.1.5 or my system? I have recently updated to Windows Vista.

Joe

andrei_c
05-29-2007, 04:45 AM
These last few days when a CD stops playing it is not being automatically ejected, even though the box is checked in the Preferences/Playback (Eject Disc at the end of Play).

I don't know if other users are experiencing this problem. It could be a bug in Version 6.1.5 or my system? I have recently updated to Windows Vista.
Hi Joe,

Player virtually hasn't changed in build 6.1.5. I tested it anyway, but found no differences between 6.1.5 and previous build. It must be something else.

Andrei

Joebugs
06-01-2007, 09:57 AM
???

Andrei,

Thanks for your reply. However since upgrading to Vista, CD Player is sometimes acting funny. Apart from the reported CD ejection, sometimes CD Player:

1) stops playing a CD in the middle of a track and has to be restarted.

2) also doesn't play a 2nd CD after a 1st CD has finished and manually ejected. It has to be restarted to play a 2nd CD.

Could it be there some incompatibility with Vista.

I appreciate if you can take a look when you have some time.

Thanks

Joe

Are other Vista users having problems with CD Player?? -- Comments will be appreciated.

Charles_Litton
10-18-2007, 03:27 AM
I