PDA

View Full Version : Sort by Country

Flip
06-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Hello,
Just bought the program and I am very happy with it.
Import from collectorz database went perfect! Great program, my compliments. It does everything one needs. Perfect!!!

But I can't find one thing. I like to sort on 'Country' which I filled in at the General tab. I do know how to sort (Browse by) but in the dropdown list - More Views - there is no item Country...
I searched the forum and did see that people asked about this before, but did not find an answer for this 'missing link'.
Did I miss something or does have anybody the solution for this (minor) problem?

Thanks in advance.

frederf
06-15-2007, 05:26 PM
If there isn't currently a field for country, it may be added later on, but you may have to use one of the user defined fields until then... then if and when there is a country field added you should be able to copy from your user defined field to the country field.

Fred

Flip
06-15-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the reply Fred, but...;
Why should I make another (user defined) field if there is already one in the General tab?
Did they forget to put it in the drop down list?
Is there maybe a way to put it in the drop down list myself?
I guess a lot of people want to have the posibility to sort their music by country, or am I the only one :-[... I have music from a lot of countries so, it would be nice... Some times I want to listen to music from the Cabo Verde, another time to Spanish music, or something else from another country, so it's a fast way to select something which compares to the mood of the moment.
Any sugestions?

Thanks again fow who knows thw solution
:-* ;)

andrei_c
06-26-2007, 04:42 AM
Hi Flip,

I have added Country and few other missing fields to custom drop-down options. The fix will be in next build 6.1.6.

Andrei

Flip
07-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks a lot Andrei, I am looking forward to it. :-* :-* :-*

andrei_c
07-11-2007, 09:45 PM
It's done. New version 6.1.6 is available.

Andrei