PDA

View Full Version : Window resize problem

tulga
06-07-2007, 03:22 AM
I have been using OCD a very long time. Recently, I bought a new system, and moved from XP to Vista. I have a very weird freeze problem. (Using 6.1.5)

Whenever I try to change the window size of my OrangeCD Catalog application, the program shuts down. I tried to use it with its default window size. It works perfectly. I tried different features in the program with no problem as long as I don't touch the default window size. As soon as I resize the window it dies on me.

Reinstalled it, didn't help. Uninstalled and installed in a different partition; same problem.

Don't know what else to do. Any ideas? Anybody with a similar problem?

Thanks
Tulga

Joebugs
06-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi

I have been using Vista (upgrade from XP SP2) for two weeks. No problem with resizing Orange CD window. Only problem is with CD Player which sometimes ejects CD before it is finished or have to be restarted to play a 2nd or 3rd CD.

Regards

Joe

andrei_c
06-08-2007, 02:06 PM
[quote=tulga]Whenever I try to change the window size of my OrangeCD Catalog application, the program shuts down. I tried to use it with its default window size. It works perfectly. I tried different features in the program with no problem as long as I don't touch the default window size.

tulga
06-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks Andrei. Unfortunately, it doesn't offer me to submit the info during crash. Also I couldn't locate orangecd.dmp file. I have searched hidden and system files too. I can't find it.

andrei_c
06-26-2007, 04:48 AM
I have the fix for this problem. It will be uploaded to the website in next build 6.1.6.

Sorry it took so long but the bug was very elusive, it occured only on certain system configurations :(

Andrei

tulga
06-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks. You are the best. :)