PDA

View Full Version : Synchronize with Windows Media Player?

CJ
04-25-2007, 07:57 AM
Is there any way I can synchronize my Orange CD Database to Windows Media Player?

To explain, I have a 150G external hard drive full of music which Windows Media Player found 90% of the track information for.

Is it possible to import this info into OrangeCD or do I have to go through the process again?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

andrei_c
04-29-2007, 09:24 AM
First, try to scan your entire library using "Scan media files" menu command and all default settings. If some albums do not import data correctly, try rescanning after changing some of the options. I would start from turning off "Get info from file and directory names" option.

Consequent updates are done using exactly same procedure. Don't worry - it will not add any duplicates. But it will refresh any changes albums and add any new albums you have got.

Andrei

CJ
04-30-2007, 04:38 AM
Thank you for our reply however this has not solved the problem.

The main issue is that many of the music tracks are not named properly and I cannot find correct data from FreeDB for 90% of them.

Are there any other ways to import data?

I have a WMP plug-in which can export to xml but this does not seem to be compatible with the OrangeCD XML import.