PDA

View Full Version : Track position

Lee
08-13-2003, 07:34 AM
Hi,

In the preferences there is an option that allows me to remember the track position for x number of hours. What I thought might be nice would be an option to remember the location on the CD even over reboots, CD changes for all CD's, not just the last one and do it indefinitely.

My main reason for this is because of the way CD's work, you always tend to hear the first tracks more often because if you don't listen to the whole CD and you play it again the next day you generally listen to it from track 1 through to the end. At least with tapes it just played from where you left it.

Cheers,

Lee

andrei_c
08-14-2003, 10:28 AM
In the preferences there is an option that allows me to remember the track position for x number of hours. What I thought might be nice would be an option to remember the location on the CD even over reboots, CD changes for all CD's, not just the last one and do it indefinitely.

Hi Lee,

This is in fact how OrangeCD player works. Positions for all CDs are kept independently. You can remove CD from drive while it is playing, insert another CD or even reboot, then replace the original CD and it will resume playing from the position in memory.

Andrei