PDA

View Full Version : Clickable label, highlighted search, rate, dual

feather
09-16-2003, 05:26 AM
Here are some features I would like to see:

1. When at the cd-page, the "label" should be clickable and take you to a list showing all records you have from this label.

2. When you have done a search for something and double-click one of the found items, the word you searched for should be highlighted (like google's cache-function). That would make the search much more easier and more effective. As it is now, I have to select all text and copy it into notepad and there search for the word again to see where it actually was on the page.

3. Rate albums and songs, for example on a 10-grade-level. Microsoft Windows Media Player is a good example of a program with this functionallity. This would really help keeping track of how good a album is. Of course you should also be able to search for songs or albums that have a specific raing.

4. Dual-view; see albums and album-info att the same time. very good when browsing through all albums by one artist. Like this: http://www.fnprg.com/catraxx/img/sh1.gif

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
09-16-2003, 10:49 PM
I will answer all these Questions for you.

These features will be implemented in the future.....expect anywhere from 3 - 6 Months.....maybe longer.

You send Andrei Money now and he will think about it.

kjetil
09-17-2003, 04:16 AM
Is that for sure, FC?

I recall Andrei promise something on 1) (clickables and hot items) a long while ago.

The second wish is also highly needed, and should be an easy one, I guess.

Anyhow, we'll see for ourselves in a few weeks. Maybe we all end up switching to Catraxx? HAHAHAHA! I'd rather buy Orange a second time.

09-17-2003, 01:34 PM
Is that for sure, FC?

I recall Andrei promise something on 1) (clickables and hot items) a long while ago.

The second wish is also highly needed, and should be an easy one, I guess.

Anyhow, we'll see for ourselves in a few weeks. Maybe we all end up switching to Catraxx? HAHAHAHA! I'd rather buy Orange a second time.
Well, CATraxx is not that bad, kjetil.
Don't think it is wise to laugh at it like you did :o :o

It is an excellent program and probably it is the better developed, a very professional tool in all sections.
It seems that next version will be awesome: http://www.fnprg.com/catraxx/v6/

Will Orange CD be that good ? :o :o
...I have some doubts... ::) ??? ::)
...but I hope it wholeheartedly for all OCD users :) :) ;)

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
09-17-2003, 06:49 PM
;DThe new CATraxx looks good. ;D

You have alot of work ahead of you Andrei.....if you want to keep in this game you better catch up. :-/