PDA

View Full Version : Changeing The Names Of Alot Of Tracks At Once

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
09-15-2003, 12:50 AM
http://bellsouthpwp.net/F/u/FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN/Track%20Names.JPG

Look at that Picture

When I Scan a CDR I use "Get info from file and directory names" only.As you can see a Person will have to go down and highlight every Single Song to delete the Name of the Artist, Album and Number.When all they want is the name of the track. :-/

This takes too much time.It would be much easier if a Person could choose to change them all at once.
Also there should be a option to change the Artist and Title to "Leading Caps" like you can with the Tracks.

There is a few Programs out there that does this so I know it can be done Andrei.

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
09-15-2003, 06:10 AM
One other thing.....the Statistics/Pie Chart.It shows "others" as a Artist.....what is up with that?

All the Options that are in the Tree Menu should be available in the Statistics/Pie Chart.....Artist(No Tracks) would take care of Others showing up I do believe.

FC 8)

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
09-15-2003, 06:17 AM
One other thing.....this is it.....I promise. ;D

In Recent Additions added.You can Click on the Artist and the Album.....I have tryed to add Genre.....but can not get it to work.More options to be added to the Recent Additions Bar would be nice.
Make it where it is a choice as to what to have on there.

That Recent Additions Bar takes up alot of Space.....at least use that Space for something. :)

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
09-30-2003, 01:36 AM
I guess I should add a "Wish List" Feature would be nice.

gofer
10-29-2003, 08:16 AM
hey funky. this album is from 1991. 8)

10-29-2003, 10:14 AM
...and it is not an Unknown Artist's album, I suppose... ::)

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=CASS80305141355&sql=Aqnaxlfde5cq r

Cheers ;)

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
10-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Did you 2 guys even read what I posted? :-/

I know who it is and I know what Year it was made.

I am talking about the Orange Program takeing along time to change a bunch of Track Names.I was just useing that Album as an Example.

Never again Question that FC does not know any information about an Album in his Database.....ok? ;D :D ;D

FC 8)

10-30-2003, 05:25 AM
Did you 2 guys even read what I posted? :-/

Yep, you posted a message about "Changing the names of a lot of tracks at once" and it has nothing to share with the incorrect ALBUM Release Date + ALBUM Artist Name that are shown in the image you gave the link to and that we pointed out, hence I thought you needed to know... ::) Guess kjetil thought the same... ???

I know who it is and I know what Year it was made.

I have NO doubt *now*... 8)

I am talking about the Orange Program takeing along time to change a bunch of Track Names.I was just useing that Album as an Example.

That's fine ;)

Never again Question that FC does not know any information about an Album in his Database.....ok? ;D :D ;D

We'll see... ;D ...just kidding, that's not my problem :-X :-X ;D
Have fun ! ;)