PDA

View Full Version : Sub Titles

02-03-2004, 08:53 PM
But ... can you provide some sort of timetable that you plan to implement the "subtitles?" Thanks for providing the best music cataloging product for my needs! Take care ...

andrei_c
02-04-2004, 12:41 AM
Current estimation for all new fields, including credits, subtitles, loan features, etc. is 2-3 months from today. Of course, this may change either way without warning.

Andrei

02-04-2004, 10:48 AM
Thanks ... but this does mean our wait time is being extended to almost one year :-[

02-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Hello Andrei,
While you are developing the "Sub Titles" you may also wish to allow "Mixed Media Format" in a set. I now have three (3) DVD's that have CD's included with the set. Thanks and take care ...

andrei_c
02-17-2004, 05:06 AM
Thanks ... but this does mean our wait time is being extended to almost one year :-[
I think it is in better shape than that :) The only reason why adding subtitles was postponed for such a long time is that current property pages for album are lacking space. We need to re-design them completely. And since there are plans for a lot more fields than just subtitles, we would hate to do the same job twice.

When 5.2.0 is released (two more weeks...), the coding will start for a new version, which will have extended credits, subtitles, and many new fields.

Andrei

02-17-2004, 08:10 AM
Andrei,
Thanks for the information and for the best "all around" music program that I've evaluated! Beta 3 is just awesome! I can hardly wait for the full release of version 5.2.0. Have a great day and take care ...

02-22-2004, 07:37 AM
Is this topic about sub titles for individual CD's in CD box sets or for songs? I'd like to see both of them in future versions of OrangeCD. A number of songs by for example Yes, Genesis and Patrick Moraz have sub titles and it would be nice to make them more "visible" than to just have them in the comment fields...

andrei_c
02-24-2004, 03:54 PM
Is this topic about sub titles for individual CD's in CD box sets or for songs?
I meant individual CD's subtitles.