PDA

View Full Version : More Space for Images and Notes

04-01-2004, 10:43 AM
For artists: Right now, there are three tabs on the "Artist Property" dialog box (General, Statistics, Web Pages). At least two more would be useful:
Notes--to add biographical information, etc.
Images--to add images, and preferably more than one.

For disks: Only one image is allowed per disk. Why not allow for more? It would be great to add an image of the back of the CD, and also the spine (makes it easier to spot the CD when looking at a full shelf).

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
04-01-2004, 04:48 PM
For artists: Notes--to add biographical information

April Suggestions (http://www.firetongue.com/boards/orangecd_suggest/1080821906.html)

;D As you can see in that Link I have made that a Suggestion also.Something that has been needed for a long time.Catraxx and others have.Bring it to Orange.

Stop on by my Thread there and make some more April Suggestions.Even though the ones you have here are pretty good.

Only if more then one Person Suggest something and Andrei thinks it is needed will it be worked on. ;D

FC

04-10-2004, 12:01 AM
I agree this is a good idea to have a bio section, how about linking artists (john lennon to the beatles etc.).

Keep up the good work andrei ;D

04-20-2004, 11:56 PM
I'm all for more space for images - on the more obscure type stuff, it would be nice to be able to have additional artwork there to save double looking in case I care later on - I've been including a link for those purposes, but it is kind of clunky... anyways, really happy with Orange CD!