PDA

View Full Version : Listing Songs

07-12-2003, 02:34 PM
I am very impressed with the product, that's why I purchased it! But, there is one feature that I cannot find or isn't there. I would like to know how to list the various songs on my CDs. I have a number songs that are performed by different artist and appear on different CDs. How can I get a view or listing of all of the versions of "Desperado", for example?

Thanks,
Dann

andrei_c
07-17-2003, 11:19 PM
I am very impressed with the product, that's why I purchased it! But, there is one feature that I cannot find or isn't there. I would like to know how to list the various songs on my CDs. I have a number songs that are performed by different artist and appear on different CDs. How can I get a view or listing of all of the versions of "Desperado", for example

The song listing feature is planned for the next major update, coming later this year.

In the meantime, you can find all versions of the song using Advanced Search feature. Select "Track Title" in the field drop-down, "is (exactly)" in the condition drop down, type "Desperado" in value box. Then press "Add to list" and "Search". This will display the list of all albums that have a track titled "Desperado".

In search results view, you can open each album details, then go back to the list, open next album etc.