PDA

View Full Version : Re: OrangeCD BETA Bugs and Comments

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
10-08-2003, 07:19 PM
http://www.firetongue.com/boards/orangecd_suggest/1063597850.html

Look back over that Please Andrei.You said to give you ideas.....well I did.

That not only has Suggestions but also some BUGs in the Program. :-/

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
10-08-2003, 09:09 PM
;D After Playing around with the BETA I will admit you added some nice Features.

And thanks for the BETA.....it has been awhile since Playing with one. ;D

Batman
10-08-2003, 09:27 PM
I tried the right-click play function and it worked fine for me. That was probably the number one thing I was looking for. All the album songs went to Musicmatch's playlist.

You can click on individual MP3 songs and they add to the playlist in order which creates a songlist. I don't understand the need for an additional queue in OrangeCD. What are you looking for Funky_C?

Batman

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
10-09-2003, 01:26 AM
[quote=Batman]I tried the right-click play function and it worked fine for me.

andrei_c
10-09-2003, 01:29 AM
I am trying to Right Click "Play"....it is not working with any MP3 Albums.

What player are you using? I have tested the feature with WinAmp 3 and it works beautifully.

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
10-09-2003, 02:15 AM
:o Holy Shit!It all works! :o

I even tested Albums located on my External Harddrive....great for Parties or what not. ;D

I installed WinAMP 3.....because nothing was working with 2.

You right click and Play...whole Album is Queued up.You go to Preferences and go to Playlist settings.From there look for Replace/Enqueue in bottom right corner and check Enqueue as Default and the Songs Queue up when you click on Play with each Song!Woooohooooo! ;D

I do not know what to say Andrei.Maybe figure out why it would not work in WinAMP 2.91.Alot of People do not like WinAMP 3 over 2. :-/

But this is great man.All I can say is TY and good Job. :)

Now to Bug you about that other List of Features I want. :D ;D :D

FC 8)

Vivitron_15
10-09-2003, 05:59 PM
the play album works with winamp 2.81 FC mate :o :o :D

edit: actually no it doesn't...it will play an album, but you are quite right, it then replaces when you requeue another.

I think ill go to winamp 3 and see :D

Vivitron_15
10-09-2003, 06:42 PM
one thing that would be nice would be to be able to ctrl-click on multiplie albums and send the lot to queue...this way you wouldn't have to right click-send each individually

but its still great man :D