PDA

View Full Version : Howto: Enter composer for all tracks

09-04-2003, 10:19 AM
I am a happy user of OrangeCD.
After using it for a couple of months I have not yet found a way to enter track details (composer, lyric author and performer) for all tracks of a cd at once. Is this possible? And if so, how can I do this?
If it is not possible, then I would like to have this feature in a future release.
Andrei, can you tell what features you like to add in version 5.1? Or is it :-X ??

andrei_c
09-10-2003, 04:12 AM
Hi Eric,

Some of the fields can be entered for all tracks at a time, and others can't. For example, all fields on Recording page can be entered all at once. In order to do this, you just need to open Album properties instead of Track properties and type in the fields you would like to change.

Unfortunately, Composer, Lyricist and Performer cannot be edited all at once. This issue will be addressed in future releases.

Andrei

kjetil
09-10-2003, 04:56 AM
In the fortunate and likely case that you already now will implement better credits possibilities (as discussed in another thread), it will be important to add such info to more tracks at once...

Will it all come in the upcoming release?? Please? ;)

09-15-2003, 07:47 AM
Andrei,

Thanks for your response. I did not see it earlier than today. I am sorry to hear it is not possible :(, but I will send a request to the suggest features forum. :)

glavoie
10-25-2004, 06:52 PM
A long time since this post. Need is still ther. I just bough it and second album I had. Pouff. YoYo Ma becomes composer of Cello's suite from Bach. Great deception and regrets. Hope changes will come.

Bye :-/