PDA

View Full Version : Why don't i get reply's on my ansers

cool4cools
11-04-2004, 08:13 AM
I buyed this stupid program works very bad I tryed to help you guys but no ansers on my ansers so what is happening.

so please reply otherwise i'm going to say that extreme music mananger will be a lot better

11-22-2004, 03:22 AM
what is it that you're looking for answered?

the community here is incredibly small (just the chief really) so its often hard to answer all questions (esp if the answer isnt simple) straight off...

have patience and it will be sorted :)

rcarljohnson
11-24-2004, 11:37 AM
We'll help you out as much as possible. Just give us a specific question and we'll try to answer it for you. Andrei is very busy, but us users can help with supporting each other. This really is a superb program, once you know how to do everything!

Bob

11-24-2004, 03:20 PM
It would probably help if you used some correct spelling and grammar. You're coming off as a retarded blowhard (redundant, I know), and not making anyone (well, at least me) want to help you. And if you like the Extreme Music Manager better, then use that and stop complaining.

granit
11-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Cool that ain't cool at all to come and trash the best cataloguing software in the market : >:( We are very protective of our OCD suite. Now if you have a question, please do formulate it in clear and concise manner. All of us in here will be more than happy to help you. But please can the attitude. Dig it? So be 8).