Thread: Font size in Orange CD

Question Font size in Orange CD

Suddenly the "Normal" font size in Orange CD has gotten much larger. In View there is no option for a smaller font. Any ideas on making it smaller?

Did you download version 6.5.1?

Quote Originally Posted by mcow1 View Post
    Suddenly the "Normal" font size in Orange CD has gotten much larger. In View there is no option for a smaller font. Any ideas on making it smaller?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_North View Post
    Did you download version 6.5.1?
    Yes, just did. But nothing changed. No matter what font size I pick it doesn't change

I was actually wondering whether something in the new version had caused the change in font size because the Default dax file that comes with it seems to have some new font size statements (at least they are not in the dax I use, which is based on a considerably older default dax). However switching to that default didn't change the font size for me. You didn't change any Windows settings did you?

Quote Originally Posted by mcow1 View Post
    It sounds like system-wide setting has changed. Try going to Windows Control Panel and type "Font" in search bar on top. Look for command named "Make text and other items larger or smaller".

Andrei