Thread: Changes

Default Changes

The newest version is cool. I'm glad with new functions. Especially the introduction of 'chorus' near 'orchestra etc. But if 'chorus' has been introduced I think that we should introduce 'chorus master' as well. And I think the list of instruments should be broader.

Quote Originally Posted by imcp View Post
    The newest version is cool. I'm glad with new functions. Especially the introduction of 'chorus' near 'orchestra etc. But if 'chorus' has been introduced I think that we should introduce 'chorus master' as well. And I think the list of instruments should be broader.
    Not that it wouldn't be good to have thse, but you can type in anything you want in the role column in the credits and musicians page. It won't then appear in the drop-down menu, but it will be in the database and can be searched using advanced query. You won't be able to organise the left-hand column by things you type in but that's true of many of the roles that are in the drop-down menu already. I was typing in Chorus long before Andrei added it at my request.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_North View Post
    Not that it wouldn't be good to have thse, but you can type in anything you want in the role column in the credits and musicians page. It won't then appear in the drop-down menu, but it will be in the database and can be searched using advanced query. You won't be able to organise the left-hand column by things you type in but that's true of many of the roles that are in the drop-down menu already. I was typing in Chorus long before Andrei added it at my request.
    It would be nice if all of these drop-downs could be customized from the Preferences tab. Also, it would be nice if autocomplete worked properly on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_North View Post
    Not that it wouldn't be good to have thse, but you can type in anything you want in the role column in the credits and musicians page. It won't then appear in the drop-down menu,

I had been using Chorus & Chorus Master since i started using OrangeCD, but sometimes I need to check something and it would be easier with this function.