Thread: Duplicate database

Default Duplicate database

Doing big overhaul to collection. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to have 2 DB side by side on screen to work from?
    Also is there a "find and replace" facility? Any help from the experts is appreciated.

1) I could not find a way to run two copies of OCD; that would be necessary to have two DB showing.
    2) Andre never did implement search and replace. I suspect it might be harder to do than one might imagine, since it would have to be a context specific search and replace or you might replace an album title when you meant to replace a track title.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_North View Post
    1) I could not find a way to run two copies of OCD; that would be necessary to have two DB showing.
    2) Andre never did implement search and replace. I suspect it might be harder to do than one might imagine, since it would have to be a context specific search and replace or you might replace an album title when you meant to replace a track title.
    Thanks very much for replying. Andre seems to have "disappeared" -certainly nothing happening on website to improve an already very good site. He's just had another £35 from me so that i can run orange on another PC.