Thread: Administrator help

Unhappy Administrator help

I have been trying since November 14 to get help with Reg.Key. At least 3 messages to you have been ignored. One more try...
    Trying to move/copy from PC (Windows XP) to laptop (Windows 10) .Started a new DB,moved all items -though can't get pics to move, and have just found what I think is original activation key [d88c89b5a15f07266e29ed3c233e4c7434e81445 ] but it is not accepted. Only 9 days of trial DB left and I have got nowhere. Please help me on this matter.

I sent you a message about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilmusic View Post
    I have been trying since November 14 to get help with Reg.Key. At least 3 messages to you have been ignored. One more try...
    Trying to move/copy from PC (Windows XP) to laptop (Windows 10) .Started a new DB,moved all items -though can't get pics to move, and have just found what I think is original activation key [ ] but it is not accepted. Only 9 days of trial DB left and I have got nowhere. Please help me on this matter.
    Last edited by Jazz_North; 12-31-2017 at 02:26 AM.

Another private message.

Thank you. I did read the PMs you sent. Caps don't work
    I cannot understand. In support it clearly says "reply within 12 hours".I sent messages 29/11/17,9/12/17, 18/12/17 as well as on this site -but nothing. I wouldn't even mind paying for extra DB if necessary but certainly not until the promised support got better than this!