Thread: Statistics for "In Collection"?

Default Statistics for "In Collection"?

Hi,
    Forgive me if this is something that has been addressed in recent builds, as I haven't downloaded any upgrades for a while. But before I do, I'm wondering it there is a way yet to show Statistics for whether the album is check to be "In Collection" or not. I've just had a recent need to be able to see how many albums are "In Collection" and how many are not, but in my current build (6.5.3), it doesnt have this option. If it is possible to do with this build (preferable) or in a more recent build, please let me know.

Thanks,
    -Colin

I'm still running 6.4.8.

In Advanced Search, select field "In Collection" from the list, then select either condition "is checked" or "is not checked" and add it to list for search. This works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sbeck201 View Post
    I'm still running 6.4.8.

In Advanced Search, select field "In Collection" from the list, then select either condition "is checked" or "is not checked" and add it to list for search. This works for me.

Hi sbeck,

Thanks for your help! I wasn't familiar with Advanced Search and this almost works. Do you know how to get a quick numbered tally though of how many records are either checked or unchecked? When I do the "Search", it only brings up a list of all the entries that apply. I would like to be able to quickly look at just the number of how many are checked or unchecked. For example, if I ran a search for "unchecked", if there was a way to simply see "216 entries", this would be great. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks again!

I just sort of answered my own question. I realized if I highlight the whole list and then right-click and select "Properties", it will open up a window that says that total number of records selected. If you know any other ways though, let me know! Thanks!

For some reason none of the checked fields in OCD allow for statistics. There is a work around as described above, but a direct approach would be easier for the user.