Thread: Sync up OCD entries with OCD Player displayed info

Cool Sync up OCD entries with OCD Player displayed info

Hello Forum

Quick question for nerd-town; Is there a way to sync up entries made via the Add function of Amazon using UPC option with the player? I have been using the function lately to enter about 20 albums, and found out that those added are not being displayed by the player and are showing simply as New Artist: New Album Track XX [mm:ss] without the artwork as it is supposed to when hovering the mouse pointer over the OCD player icon.

regards

Al

Kind of disappointed People!!! No takers!!! Oh well I guess the Sequestration/Shutdown is still on Cruz control... Did not know that nerd-town was that affected by legislative temper tantrums....I was in the thick of it and had to keep busy. This is how I found that all entries made via the Add function from FreeDB and Amazon are not being displayed by the OCD Player. This is not a big deal, but I'm Obsessively Compulsive about my OCD Player. And it is cool to have CD info displayed on the player. Unfortunately I will have to re-enter about 35 CD's. So again, does anyone have an idea on how to re-sync the player with OCD. Any help will be appreciated. [Version 6.5.0 Build 18002]

Regards

Al