Hey, guys...Just an update. I've got a huge chunk of my LP's out of the way, and catalogued. Same with a good chunk of my CD's...WOW! I can't believe how much work I've put into this! Still more to go, though...I just put in about 500 or so cassettes...Cassette artwork can be harder to find...Some of the cassette artwork differed from the LP artwork on a few occasions...But mostly, I've used the LP artwork for the cassettes. And then there are the cassette singles to deal with. Some of these tunes are out-of-print on ANY format, CD. LP, or otherwise, because they're just RARE, or too obscure, so I keep them...I haven't even really begun to tackle the question of the 45's (which is the next big task on my list) except for a few specific items. I'm not even going to start with any MP3's, until I get the PHYSICAL media catalogued first!!! I still have an old CD-ROM for Charlie Holz' "Mega Guide To Singles", but I'm not sure if I can use that in conjunction with Orange CD somehow, as it is pretty old, although it does have some handy information on it that could make the task easier (label, year, etc.). I'm not sure if I want to set up a separate database for the 45's, using that, or add them all into Orange CD...maybe make a separate database in Orange CD just for the 45's (There are many!)...

So, my question to you is...You guys got any good tips for cataloguing the cassettes and 45's...and cassette singles? What are your favorite strategies and tips for managing THOSE items? What about the artwork and/or pictures of the singles? The LP's and CD's seem to be a little easier, but maybe it's just me...Any one out there cataloguing these, or is it mainly LP's and CD's for you guys? How do you guys catalog your singles? Any thoughts would be appreciated...