Thread: Duplicated Artists???

Default Duplicated Artists???

Whenever I scan and enter a multi-artist cd, the program will usually pick one or more of the singular
    artists off the cd and enter them with the cd name, tracks, etc. as well as the cd showing up under the
    Various Artists category. Anyone have a correction/fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragginfyre View Post
    Whenever I scan and enter a multi-artist cd, the program will usually pick one or more of the singular
    artists off the cd and enter them with the cd name, tracks, etc. as well as the cd showing up under the
    I am not 100% sure it fixes the problem, but try to select "Artists (no complications)" from drop-down box on top of the left pane.

Andrei

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_c View Post
    I am not 100% sure it fixes the problem, but try to select "Artists (no complications)" from drop-down box on top of the left pane.

Andrei
    I like the typo. Most artists have complications, in my experience.

Are you sure it doesn't pick all the artists on the cd and make an entry for each? If it does, then Andrei's solution is correct. I think this is one of the bonus features of OCD, that cds with various artists can be dealt with both as various artists and as individual artist. Sometimes I want one and other times the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragginfyre View Post