Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: re-registration problem

I am having the same issue with latest OCD and Windows 10 machine. Wrote to the support line. Hopefully I will get a response soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tulga View Post
    I am having the same issue with latest OCD and Windows 10 machine. Wrote to the support line. Hopefully I will get a response soon.
    Replied by email. The problem has nothing to do with Windows 10.

Andrei

Thumbs up

New code works! Thanks Andrei.

Andrei
    having same problem key does not work

I had the same issue with Version 6.5.4. I installed 6.5.5 and the log in problem is gone.

Thanks Andrei!

I have the same issue. Just moved over to a laptop.

Greetings Andrei!?,

I'm having re-registration problems too! At last moved from XP! Only up to Windows 7! Reg key works with v5.0.0, but when I upgrade to v6.5.4, it asks me to register, again... And cannot read dab file on 5.0.0, so... can you help me?

Updating...:"Found out that after v6 it uses a different licensing scheme. The new version should automaticaly ugrade it, through some kind of web server connection. Problem seems that v6.5.7..., at least, doesn't do that anymore. So I've found v6.4.7 (I did keep some previous versions, just in case!), upgraded with that one first, them with the last version and all went well!

Anybody needing to do that, and not having a v6.4.... version knows now where and whom to ask! (Not wanting to surpass Andrei!)"
    Last edited by RSF; 05-20-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RSF View Post
    I'm having re-registration problems too! At last moved from XP! Only up to Windows 7! Reg key works with v5.0.0, but when I upgrade to v6.5.4, it asks me to register, again... And cannot read dab file on 5.0.0, so... can you help me?
    Just sent you a private message with new code. Thanks!

Andrei

I have just replaced my laptop and am running into this problem. My license key does not persist between sessions. Is the only solution to get a new license key? Please help. Thanks.

Hi,
    I know it's been a long time since these forums are used but i am also having an issue with re-registration. I have the reg key but it's not working after all these years. I had to reinstall and now i'm not sure how to get this working again. If anyone can help me with instructions i'd be much appreciated.

Thanks