Thread: Grouping the cd's

Default Grouping the cd's

Hello everybody. I add classical album which has four cd's and it is displayed in the screen of view full list 1 album cover and next to it there is plus so i can click the plus and see other cd's and their infos. Then i add another album which has 5 cd's unfortunately it didnt make grouping like first one it made all 5 cds separate. So how to correct(group) this like in the first example. Thank you for help

Quote Originally Posted by pianiszt View Post
    Hello everybody. I add classical album which has four cd's and it is displayed in the screen of view full list 1 album cover and next to it there is plus so i can click the plus and see other cd's and their infos. Then i add another album which has 5 cd's unfortunately it didnt make grouping like first one it made all 5 cds separate. So how to correct(group) this like in the first example. Thank you for help
    Sounds like you need to group separate CDs into a boxed set. Select all of them in right pane (using Ctrl key) then click menu Tools -> Create box set. This will open regular multiple disc editing screen, except when you hit OK, new box set will be created.

Before hitting OK though, you may need to give a box set a proper Title and Artist, and go to Volumes tab and re-arrange CDs to proper order.

Andrei