Thread: Total Track Times Per Format

Default Total Track Times Per Format

I'd like to find out the total track times of my CDs so that I can determine how much hard disk storage space I'll need to back them up as lossless files. Although OrangeCD gives the total length of the whole database, I want to be able to select a single format (e.g. CD or CD Single).

Anybody know of a way to do this?

Thanks,

Steven

Do an advanced search and select format from the field menu and CD as the value. This will find all CDs. In the search results Select All using ctrl +a and the totals should appear in the info bar at the bottom. Alarmingly, my total comes to 3799.30.25 - which probably means I shall die before I have listened to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by sbeck201 View Post
    I'd like to find out the total track times of my CDs so that I can determine how much hard disk storage space I'll need to back them up as lossless files. Although OrangeCD gives the total length of the whole database, I want to be able to select a single format (e.g. CD or CD Single).

Anybody know of a way to do this?

Thanks,

Steven
    Try Advanced Search then define your format. In the Results pane, highlight all. Total time and size appears at bottom.

Thanks.

Knew it wouldn't be too difficult.

My total came to 1939:17:38.

Steven