Thread: Unspecified Error when trying to add anything from Discogs (Amazon yeilds 0 results)

Default Unspecified Error when trying to add anything from Discogs (Amazon yeilds 0 results)

I previously used OrangeCD without error on my Windows 7 system. Just performed a fresh reinstallation of Windows 7 and reinstalled the trial of OrangeCD. Loaded my archived catalog with no trouble. I am able to add media from my local HD but adding any search term from Amazon returns 0 results and Discogs returns "unspecified error."

Session log is as follows:

Connecting to [url]www.discogs.com[/url]
    >| GET /artist/stockhausen?f=xml&api_key=39c57fde42 HTTP/1.1
    >| Accept-Encoding: gzip
    >| User-Agent: OrangeCD 6.4
    >| Host: [url]www.discogs.com[/url]
    >| Connection: Keep-Alive
    >|
    <| HTTP/1.0 200 OK
    <|
    <| (binary data)
    <|

Any thoughts?

Looking into it... Does R&T upload work on your system?

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_c View Post
    Looking into it... Does R&T upload work on your system?
    Racksandtags uploaded without error. Going to uninstall completely and reinstall and see if that fixes it. Noticed my system time defaulted to the wrong time zone, wondering if that could be a factor.

I'll report tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
    Racksandtags uploaded without error. Going to uninstall completely and reinstall and see if that fixes it. Noticed my system time defaulted to the wrong time zone, wondering if that could be a factor.

I'll report tonight.
    Yes! Incorrect time zone explains Amazon error. Let me know if its still an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_c View Post
    Yes! Incorrect time zone explains Amazon error. Let me know if its still an issue.
    Correcting my system default time zone did not resolve the issue. Uninstalled, removed subfolders from MUSIC folder, reinstalled. Issue persisted.

Uninstalled and THIS time downloaded the application from your website instead of my local archived copy.

Was instantly able to add all my newest LPs and sync to Racksandtags!

Thank you so much!