Thread: No Amazon handling again?

Default No Amazon handling again?

Now all barcodes fail.
    "Search from Amazon" still works, but clicking a found item briefly makes the entry text red, but nothing further seems to happen.
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by barend View Post
    Now all barcodes fail.
    "Search from Amazon" still works, but clicking a found item briefly makes the entry text red, but nothing further seems to happen.
    Anyone?
    I'm investigating, there'll probably be an update soon.

Amazon search seems to work fine currently, but there have been multiple reports of errors in past few weeks.

If you still experience issues with Amazon search (including cover download and barcode search), please post or contact support (with session log, if possible!)

Thank you!

Amazon does not work most of the time for upc search. Get error has occurred messages. With inputting label and artist together can usually get result. But even things I just bought theere may not show up. Please investigate and correct. Maybe need to update orangecd.

Quote Originally Posted by dral1 View Post
    Amazon does not work most of the time for upc search. Get error has occurred messages. With inputting label and artist together can usually get result. But even things I just bought theere may not show up. Please investigate and correct. Maybe need to update orangecd.
    Hi dral1,

Can you send your amazon session log to [email]orangecd@firetongue.com[/email]? It is much easier to investigate using log. You can find session log in a separate tab in the error box.

Thanks!
    Andrei

It's working OK again, although bar codes seem to differ a lot between releases of the same disc, but that can't be helped by Orange of course...