Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OrangeCD has stopped working...help!

Andrei

You should share these goodies with us IT challenged people... How about adding this to the tip of the day.
    Regards

Al

I removed my Norton Security software, uninstalled OrangeCD and reinstalled it and it STILL will not work! I get the same error message. This is ridiculous. Do I have any other course of action? Could it be contaminated files on my computer? I'm planning on getting a new computer in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by pmckeealaska View Post
    I removed my Norton Security software, uninstalled OrangeCD and reinstalled it and it STILL will not work! I get the same error message. This is ridiculous. Do I have any other course of action? Could it be contaminated files on my computer? I'm planning on getting a new computer in the next few weeks.
    Did you install version from our website or from other source? Please make sure to install version from our website only. Other sources may have older versions that would not work with current Windows.

And no, there's absolutely no chance OrangeCD (even old version) would compromise security of your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_c View Post
    Did you install version from our website or from other source? Please make sure to install version from our website only. Other sources may have older versions that would not work with current Windows.

And no, there's absolutely no chance OrangeCD (even old version) would compromise security of your PC.
    Yes, I downloaded it from your website and go the same blasted error message. I was able to use the program for about 6 months before it crapped out on me...and after I spent countless hours inputting almost 900 CD's of information. Not exactly the best investment I've ever made. I have never encountered a program that has given me the amount of grief OrangeCD has...and there is apparently nothing that can be done to get it working again short of getting a new computer and even then, I have no idea if my backup files are infected with something as well. No way can I bring myself to input all of that data again. Thats supposed to be the point of keeping a backup for goodness sake!!

Arggh! I just encountered the same problem today! Has anything been resolved with this?