Thread: I need help, please!!!

Unhappy I need help, please!!!

I recently lost my pc due to a motherboard failure, and now I bought a new laptop.
    There are 2 problems I am all the sudden coming across. Can anyone help??

1. I can no longer click to add credits on any of my double cd submissions. I can
    click on the single cd's and make changes fine, but not on the double cd's. I really
    find this quite odd. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. I just added 5 new cd's to my database, and when the info came through, all
    the titles were in caps. The band & the track titles. Another puzzling new problem
    I am having with my new lap top. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lance G.

I have ocassionally come across problem 1, but only when trying to right click in the right pane to get to properties. I have always been able to right click on the album title in the left pane and bring up properties. I have not been able to figure out what leads to the problem.

Are the cd's in problem 2 actual cd's or are they mp3 of flac files? Try adding from different sources.

That said, and I don't know how this could be a factor, I have a constant problem with a new keyboard because I am always hitting the Caps Lock key by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanciferion View Post
    1. I can no longer click to add credits on any of my double cd submissions. I can
    click on the single cd's and make changes fine, but not on the double cd's. I really
    find this quite odd. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. I just added 5 new cd's to my database, and when the info came through, all
    the titles were in caps. The band & the track titles. Another puzzling new problem
    I am having with my new lap top. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lance G.

Unhappy Hello

I appreciate your help Jazz_North, but I still can't fix the double cd problem.
    I didn't really notice a solution in your reply. I still have this problem.

It turns out the number 2 thing is not an issue anymore. Was on my end.

Anyway, still looking for advice on my first question if anyone knows.

Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by dennisse View Post
    Got the same issue with your first prob. Just got my PC reformatted

Also waiting for any answer.
    It's a bug. It will be fixed in next update.