Thread: Copy file(s) to device?

Default Copy file(s) to device?

Hello everyone,

I'm a little embarrassed asking this question, but does OrangeCD not have an option to save/export/copy selected albums to an external device?

Either I can't find the option in the software (or I'm overlooking the obvious) or there is no such option.

The latter would be really disappointing. It would mean I would still have to use Windows Explorer to copy the files.

Anyway, thanks for your attention

Orange does not manage devices. If you're looking for good free software for this purpose and don't like iTunes (which only manages iDevices), try Media Monkey, which you can find here: [URL]http://www.mediamonkey.com/[/URL]

if you have your music stored on a hard drive and the in albumsin OCD are linked to the music files, then with you right click on the album and select [go to folder] the album where you stored your files will open up. You can then do any of the normal operating system file operations from there.

So it is really just an operating shortcut to your music folder. That is sufficient for me. Not sure if it is what you were expecting.

Fred

I see. Thanks for your help!