Thread: Mysterious font size change... any idea why?

Default Mysterious font size change... any idea why?

I started OrangeCD today and the font on all screens had become mysteriously smaller. I've made no changes to the template I use. When I check the font size options, they are set to 'Normal' but 'Larger' and 'Largest' are greyed and unavailable.

Any idea what's going on here?

It must have been some underlying property of IE. I reset it to its factory default settings and the problem has gone away. I only rarely use IE and am not sure how the factory settings got altered (a virus scan is clean), so I'm not sure what happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by Balok View Post
    I started OrangeCD today and the font on all screens had become mysteriously smaller. I've made no changes to the template I use. When I check the font size options, they are set to 'Normal' but 'Larger' and 'Largest' are greyed and unavailable.

Any idea what's going on here?
    There must be some change.

Make sure that you're still using "Default V6" template in View -> Preferences -> Theme.

Also make sure the files Large Font.css and Largest Fonts.css are still in your installation directory at C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeCD\Templates.

Andrei

Thanks, but the problem went away (see post #2). I don't know what was going on.

I've actually been using my own font for some time, but I haven't changed it in months. I'm not sure what happened to IE, but 'reverting' it to its factory settings fixed the problem.

I tried that because some comments you've made in the past led me to strongly suspect you're using the embeddable IE control for the right side display.