Thread: Grouping tracks for suites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Grouping tracks for suites

Andrei,

Thanks for the new update. This looks interesting. Please can you explain how it works.

Regards

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joebugs View Post
    Andrei,

Thanks for the new update. This looks interesting. Please can you explain how it works.

Regards

Joe
    Ok I managed to group tracks; great feature.
    I am sending a screen capture by email as the end track in the album view does not look good and needs to be shifted in line with the other tracks.

OCD keeps getting better.

I've just tested the new track grouping feature. It is potentially a great addition - especially for classical music such as symphonies and concertos with separate movements. Alas, the man-hours involved in going back and applying the feature retrospectively would be a serious deterrent.

The niggle pointed out by Joebugs that "the end track in the album view does not look good and needs to be shifted in line with the other tracks" is quite a big drawback as it stands.
    I assume can be ironed out eventually.

Could those of you have solved the mystery of grouping give a brief explanation of how it works. Even where the find the magic word "Group" would be a help.

Go to Record properties, Tracks, Right click on the track you want to start the group, Go to Start Group. (Start Group is underneath Start Vinyl Side). Name the Group. Right click on the track you want to end group. End Group.

Thanks. And this displays where and how?

Quote Originally Posted by Joebugs View Post
    Go to Record properties, Tracks, Right click on the track you want to start the group, Go to Start Group. (Start Group is underneath Start Vinyl Side). Name the Group. Right click on the track you want to end group. End Group.

Quote Originally Posted by gurnemanz View Post
    The niggle pointed out by Joebugs that "the end track in the album view does not look good and needs to be shifted in line with the other tracks" is quite a big drawback as it stands.
    I assume can be ironed out eventually.
    Thanks for feedback. This will be fixed in next update.