Andrei.. that is good news to see that you aren't abandoning OCD.

I know how time consuming a new project can be and I am glad that you are going to keep doing the minor fixes to the current version while you work on the new one.

On that note I will throw in my top request... Generate playlist from an advanced search result... as to why... I have purchased a WDTV Live Plus Media server... Just a little box that you can attach external USB drive or connect to your network to access all of your viedo, music and photos... and then to your TV. Their music support kinda sucks if you want to just use it as a jukebox to play random music. It will support playlist, but not generate them, and I don't necessarily want it to always play selections from my entire collection. But I also don't want to create playlist manually selecting what songs to include in a playlist. I want the function of the Advanced Search in OCD to create say a playlist of all songs from the 1960's OR 1970's with a genre of rock OR folk, AND NOT the artist bob dylan or artist joan baez... etc etc... Or a playlist of 1950's female jazz vocalists. There is nothing on the market that I can find that would do such a thing except OCD.

Looking forward to seeing beta releases of the NEW and IMPROVED OCD soon ;O)

Again thanks for letting us know that you are alive and well and working hard on our behalf.

Fred