Thread: CD Box

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default CD Box

Keeping the original cover of the single CD + the cover of the box.

This would be another reason to have more options in the artwork window!!! Sometimes the CD's themselves are issued with an outer box or sleeve that is different. Being able to show both would be a benefit. See, this idea could be utilized in many different ways...Just having one option in the artwork window is a bit limiting. What about a box set of CD's where each CD has a different cover, and the whole set HAS IT'S OWN COVER? How about being able to take pictures of each individual record in a 5-album set? Of course, if you showed Sides One and Two for EACH record, you'd have to have an option to put in 10 photos, plus 2 photos of the front and back cover. Maybe, once you got to that point, the images could be thumbnails, that would expand as you clicked on them, or ran your cursor over them? Lots of thoughts here...but expanding the artwork section to be able to put in more than just ONE album cover would be a start...

Multiple images have been requested over and over again... and, as I recall Andrei has repeatedly rejected these requests. A great shame, as I for one would welcome the opportunity to be able to include more images (front and back cover as at least)... hopefully if enough people ask, he will reconsider!

Default Andrei - please say something!

Quote Originally Posted by davidagbr View Post
    Multiple images have been requested over and over again... and, as I recall Andrei has repeatedly rejected these requests. A great shame, as I for one would welcome the opportunity to be able to include more images (front and back cover as at least)... hopefully if enough people ask, he will reconsider!
    I couldn't agree more! It seems like a 'no-brainer', so maybe it's hard to implement for some reason I'm not aware of. Maybe you could explain why, Andrei?

At the same time, maybe you could share an insight into the problems you seem to be having with releasing an up-date? We won't bite! At least a little bit of explanation will show that you're still hard at work making OCD even better for us, and that you haven't abandoned the project.

We support OCD and appreciate your efforts, rest assured. So how about it, Andrei?

Yea I agree with BLOWERS.. Where's the update that you mentioned many months ago? What are your plans for OCD? Has it run its course? Are you on to bigger and better things?

Hopeing to hear good things ;O)

Fred