Thread: Customizing Record/Album Properties

Exclamation Customizing Record/Album Properties

I've just downloaded the trial version with the intent to purchase as soon as I am happy with the customization details. So far I am very impressed but there are a few points I am unclear about. Is there any way I can customize the check-box entries at the bottom of the Record Properties, General tab? The current entries are in-collection, single, compilation, soundtrack, rare item, etc... I would like to change some of these for other entries. Does anyone know the process?

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler62 View Post
    I've just downloaded the trial version with the intent to purchase as soon as I am happy with the customization details. So far I am very impressed but there are a few points I am unclear about. Is there any way I can customize the check-box entries at the bottom of the Record Properties, General tab? The current entries are in-collection, single, compilation, soundtrack, rare item, etc... I would like to change some of these for other entries. Does anyone know the process?
    It is not possible. Built-in pages cannot be changed.

You can customize only special pages consisting of custom fields ("custom pages"). For that, go to View -> Preferences -> Database -> Custom fields.

Andrei