Thread: Bonus Tracks

Default Bonus Tracks

Andrei,

I've used the new bonus tracks feature, however bonus tracks do not show or are indicated as such in the album/track pages.

Is it possible to update this feature/or theme so that "bonus tracks" are highlighted in the albums page/track page.

Are there any plans to update the default theme?

Joe

Default Bonus Track Enhancement

Andrei,

Can the Bonus Track feature be enhanced to include "Demo"; "Alternate Version", "Edit", " Long Version", "Remix" etc. Additional tick boxes may be introduced or better still the introduction of a drop down menu to contain the above and more.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joebugs View Post
    Can the Bonus Track feature be enhanced to include "Demo"; "Alternate Version", "Edit", " Long Version", "Remix" etc. Additional tick boxes may be introduced or better still the introduction of a drop down menu to contain the above and more.
    Hi Joe,

I added your suggestion to wishlist. I'll add something like this when I get a chance (right now CUE sheet support is higher priority )

Andrei

Andrei,

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_c View Post
    Hi Joe,

I added your suggestion to wishlist. I'll add something like this when I get a chance (right now CUE sheet support is higher priority )

Andrei
    Any news about this feature!

Default "Bonus Track" Improvements

Any news !!!

Andrei,

Joe

Any news about this feature!

Andrei,

Joe
    This was added to the wishlist a few years ago.

Any news about this feature?