Thread: Feature request: a way to set the directory where browsing for album path starts

Default Feature request: a way to set the directory where browsing for album path starts

I would like to suggest an option in View/Preferences to allow users to set up a directory. Then, when browsing for an Album Path, the Browse For Folder dialog would start from that directory instead of from 'My Computer'.

Even better would be a File Browser that offered a Favorites list so one might store several music directories as selectable starting points for a search. An example of what I mean by this may be found in the free jEdit editor's File Browser, which appears when the user clicks Open or Save.

Thanks.

I think Browse for folder dialog defaults to where you left off last time. So you shouldn't need to browse from My Computer more than once per session.

Is that how it works for you, or did I misunderstand the issue?

Andrei

You're correct, it does start from where you left off the previous time, so you only need to browse from My Computer once per session. Please consider this request withdrawn.