Thread: Delete Racks and Tags collection

Default Delete Racks and Tags collection

I just bought a pro subscription and would like to delete my online collection and starte from scratch. How can I do this.

Thank You

Default To delete

Go to your page on Racks and Tags, select SETINGS, then PASSWORD and there is a DELETE account link which will allow you to delete what is currently online without deleting your account.

Also, are you sure you need this?

Normally, all you need is to click menu "Tools" -> "Publish to Racks and Tags" and it will upload any missing albums.

In extreme cases you can use "Force full synchronization" option in "View" -> "Preferences", "Racks and Tags" tab. This will make sure each and every album is present on the website.

Deleting and re-uploading entire collection seems to be a bit of time and bandwidth waster.

Andrei

The number of albums on my Racks and Tags profile is 27 albums shorter than my OrangeCD catalog. I've tried TOOLS - PUBLISH ON RACKS AND TAGS, I tried the FORCE UPDATE method mentioned above, and finally I deleted all albums in the profile and re-synced the account.

OrangeCD still totals 4,669 albums while Racks and Tags registers 4,642.

Could the discrepancy be due to double and triple disc sets or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!